| Marketing Planning Services
MARKETING PLANNING PACKAGES
This package is the entire enchilada. Includes: Strategic Planning, Goal Setting, Market Research, Marketing Plan, Marketing Communications Plan, and Follow Up. We first begin with a questionnaire and then meet with you for a 3-4 hour strategic session. We may require another meeting prior to the plan meeting, however it may not be necessary.
The Plan Package
So you have already done the strategic planning process, and you now need to know how to develop the strategies and tactics for success. KRJ provides marketing consulting and planning services, market evaluation, strategic marketing planning, marketing plan completion, and follow up. This plan requires a 3-4 hour strategic planning discussion, questionnaire completion and several communications.
The Basics Package
Sometimes all you really need is advice as to how to best market your services or products and would like some consulting advice to get there. We offer consulting time to help you establish your goals and objectives and help you with ideas on how to best implement them. Our consulting time is broken down into a four-hour discussion.
For pricing, please contact us. Our pricing is confidential and customized for your particular business.
We use this illustration because we know that it's the basic outline for a successful marketing plan. Even if you have a marketing plan that isn't going anywhere, we will help you to:
1. Refine your plan. What is your current situation? Where are you today? Where do you want to go? What do we know about you?
2. Understand your market. Without understanding your marketplace, your competition, opportunities, and your strengths in the market, we can't effectively position you.
3. Positioning is the key to success for a business. Our tag line: "Positioning for Greatness" exists because you need to be well-positioned in your market to achieve great results. How you integrate what you know into your plan is a critical means to an end. Understanding the market is key, but more importantly establishing a set difference or unique value proposition is a meaningful process to better position you in the market and most importantly in the minds of your consumers.
4. Setting goals for your business isn't just an exercise in writing, but instead measurable results you want to to achieve. Your objectives lead to setting the strategies for success. KRJ Marketing helps to develop those key strategies and tactics that are measurable, realistic and achievable.
5. Review of the strategies is simple. Did we meet the goals set within our plan? Did every strategy contribute? What needs tweaking? This is always a working document and should never sit idle on the shelf! It is your working to do list for your business, for us while implementing your plan, and for anyone involved in the process.
NEVER FAIL TO PLAN...AS THEY SAY THAT MEANS YOU PLAN TO FAIL!